Call for abstracts
Abstract submission is now closed. Registration and accommodation booking remains open.
Abstract submission will close on 30 April 2015. The program will be compiled based on abstracts submitted by that date.
In order for an abstract to be be considered for inclusion in the program, the presenting author must have submitted registration details and paid a registration fee before 30 April 2015.
Because of the capacity of the venue, the number of registrations will be limited to 170. Authors are advised not to delay registration.
When you click the link below, you will be taken to a server page to upload details of your abstract.
Notes for the abstract submission page
- When entering names, please capitalise the family name and use mixed case for given names, eg John SMITH.
- You may list a First Author and up to five co-authors. The presenting author does not have to be first.
- The abstract should be limited to 250 words.
- You may request an oral or poster presentation. The conveners will honour this preference where possible. If the oral sessions are oversubscribed, authors requesting an oral presentation may be offered a poster presentation instead.
- The abstract text box will only accept plain text. If you require formatted text, you should submit a plain-text version in the text box, and email a Word .doc or .docx file to Howard Freeland <argodirector|at|outlook.com> separately. Use the subject line "GAIC2015 abstract". Check the relevant option button so that the conveners know a second version is being sent. The Word .doc/.docx file should use Times New Roman 12-point font, and contain the title, author list and formatted abstract text, so that it can be easily linked with the online submission.
- Here is an example formatted abstract, which you can use as a template.